Thank you for booking a Pumpkins & Plaid Session with Liliana Hinojosa Photography. Here are a few things that are important to know.
LOCATION: Raymondville (field) or determined through our messages.
1. Arrive on time - more than likely, there are clients scheduled to shoot after your session. If you can't make your appointment on time, notify Liliana ASAP. If you are 10 mins late, then your appointment will be considered cancelled and will have to be rescheduled.
2. You are NOT allowed to take photos with your cell phone of the setup, with or without your child in it - Your friends are not allowed to take photos with their cell phones. You can only take cellphone photos if they are "behind the scene" type of shots.
3. Payment is due immediately after photos are taken, cash, Zelle or Venmo ONLY. Please try to bring the exact change.
4. If you are bringing a pet, make sure they are restrained and up to date on their shots. You may only remove their leash when they are taking the photo. Clean up after them!
5. Each package comes with their own time limit. If you go over the time, there is a $5 per 10 min charge. You will receive a warning once the time is coming to an end.
6. Props are welcome - if there is a pumpkin of your own you want to add, a big initial for a family letter, or anything like that, you are more than welcome to.
7. Photos will be ready in one week, unless noted otherwise. You will receive proofs within 3 days of your appointment so that you can select which digital file you want. Once I receive your choices, they'll be ready 3-4 days later.
8. No physical prints are included with any of the packages.
9. Limit of 4 people per set up. Any extras are just $10 each.
Lastly, be on the lookout for a confirmation message about your appointment. You should get one at least a day before. If you haven't, please message me. Let me know if you have any questions! I'm excited to photograph y'all!