Thank you for booking a photo session with Liliana Hinojosa Photography.
Here are a few things that are important to know.
LOCATION: determined through our messages. If you are unsure of where the session will take place, message Liliana as soon as possible.
1. Arrive on time - more than likely, there are clients scheduled to shoot after your session. If you can't make your appointment on time, notify Liliana ASAP. If you are 10 mins late, then your appointment will be considered cancelled and will have to be rescheduled.
2. You are NOT allowed to take photos with your cell phone of every single pose - I highly encourage and welcome behind the scenes photos, for example, photos that show the photographer taking photos of the client. However, photos of the poses that the photographer sets up are not allowed. You can take one or two, but not for every single pose. I also love behind the scene videos on Snapchat!
3. Payment is due immediately after photos are taken, cash, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay or FB Messenger Pay ONLY. Please try to bring the exact change. Checks , debit, credit not accepted.
4. If you are bringing a pet, make sure they are restrained and up to date on their shots. You may only remove their leash when they are taking the photo. Clean up after them!
5. Each session comes with a designated time limit. If you go over the designated minutes, there is a $5 per 10 min charge. You will receive a warning once the time is coming to an end. (Please note that time does not stop for outfit or location changes, or for setting up backgrounds / props.)
6. Props are welcome - anything you want to bring is fine by me!
7. Photos will be ready 14 days after our session, unless noted otherwise. (You may purchase rush editing if you need the photos faster. $20 - 7 day turnaround. $50 - 3 day turnaround). You will receive proofs within 7 days of your appointment so that you can select which digital files you want. Once I receive your choices, then it takes about 7 days to edit. (2 week turnaround). You may take as much time as you'd like selecting your files, but please note that whenever you turn in your choices you will still have to wait for 7 days for them to be ready, regardless of when your session took place. If you take longer than one year to select your files, they will be archived and there will be a $25 fee to extract them (per year).
8. No physical prints are included with any of the packages.
9. Limit of 8 people per session (for regular sessions. Specialty sessions have their own limit - please message Liliana if you have any questions). Any extras are just $10 each. Large family sessions need to message for exact pricing.
Lastly, be on the lookout for a confirmation message about your appointment. You should get one at least a day before. If you haven't, please message me. Let me know if you have any questions! I'm excited to photograph y'all!
PRICING: determined through our messages, but here is a general breakdown of prices
FULL SESSIONS -
one hour of shooting, 20 digital files, online gallery & print release: start at $140 (specialty shoots - engagement, maternity, bridal, quinceanera, graduation, etc. start at $150. Boudoir and newborn start at $200)
MINI SESSIONS -
30 minutes of shooting, 10 digital files, online gallery & print release: start at $100 (specialty shoots DO NOT qualify for minis)
RUSH EDITING -
$20 = 7 day turnaround (proofs in 3 days, files in 7)
$50 = 3 day turnaround (proofs the day after our session, files 3 days after)